1. Information we collect
We or our third-party partners, may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you don't provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some services provided by us, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effect of related services.
Business, data generated by users in the process of using APP. You can choose to upload it to a third-party system or delete it.
Personal information, the relevant personal information you provide to us when you register your account to use our services, such as phone number, e-mail, etc. If you don't register your account through APP, no personal information will be collected.
Log refers to the information generated by the system when you use our service, including your equipment information and error information. This information is mainly used by developers to analyze errors and provide you with more stable services.
2. Storage of information
In general, we will only store your information for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the service or under the conditions prescribed by law. This information is basically stored locally and will only be uploaded to a third-party system with your authorization.
3. Information security
We use various security technologies and procedures to prevent the loss, improper use, unauthorized reading or disclosure of information. For example, in some services, we will make use of encryption technology (e.g. SSL) to protect the personal information you provide. Please understand, however, that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if every effort is made to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to know that the system and communication network you use to access our service may have problems due to factors beyond our control.
In order to ensure your information security more effectively, we also hope that you can strengthen your self-protection awareness, properly keep your account and password information, and avoid your personal information disclosure.
4. How do we use information
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
● Provide services to you;
● When we provide services, it is used for authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes, to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
● Help us design new services and improve our existing ones;
● Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your individual needs;
● Software certification or management software upgrade;
● Let you participate in the survey about our products and services.
● Other relevant scenarios that may need to use the collected information.
5. information sharing
We will not actively share or transfer your personal information to a third party. If there are other situations in which you share or transfer your personal information or you need us to share or transfer your personal information to a third party, we will directly or confirm that the third party has your express consent for the above actions.
We will not publicly disclose the collected personal information. If public disclosure is necessary, we will inform you of the purpose of this public disclosure, the type of information disclosed and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your express consent.
In addition, according to relevant laws, regulations and national standards, we may share, transfer and publicly disclose personal information in the following situations without your prior authorization:
● Directly related to national security and national defense security;
● Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
● Investigation, prosecution, trial and judgment execution are directly related;
● It is difficult to obtain my consent for the purpose of safeguarding the vital legitimate rights and interests of personal information subjects or other individuals' lives and property;
● The information subject discloses personal information to the public by himself;
● Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
6. Your rights
We attach great importance to the protection of minors' personal information, and we do not accept any minors to register as our users without the consent of their parents or guardians.
If you are a minor, you should obtain the consent of your parents or guardians before using our products and/or services.
7. laws and regulations
The "laws and regulations" mentioned in this policy refer to the relevant laws and regulations of the mainland of the People's Republic of China.
9. How to contact?
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on matters related to this policy, please send an email to the developer (email@example.com）
Last revision date: December 2022